21/03/2013, the fourth day since I moved back to CG’s house from Ah Mei's house.
I almost broke down for taking care of Ethan boy on my own. Also, for few
reasons, I was in dilemma whether to let my MIL to babysit him. My MIL is old
and is currently babysitting a 1y9m toddler.
With another newborn, she probably cannot cope. And, she never explicitly
agrees to babysit Ethan. When I asked her if she wants, and if she can, her
replies were your baby is very cranky ler, very demanding ler, if your baby has
to be fed every two hours, I think I cant lor, I think I try first, we see how
la, bla bla …. Plus, she doesn’t want to let go the toddler and solely babysit
Ethan. Then I suggested to her that maybe can look for a nanny to babysit Ethan
till 6 months old. To my surprise, she implicitly agrees to. So, I knew by heart
that she doesn’t want to babysit Ethan. I told CG about it but CG denied it and insisted to
let his mum try to take care of Ethan…. How to try ?! With my presence, how my
MIL is going to try to handle on her own ?? CG said just let her fully handle
and I don’t interrupt or offer any help… Come on la, that is not my own mother
!! How can I not offer help when I see her struggling between house chores,
cooking, taking care of the toddler and my Ethan. Crying helpless on my own.
Then, there came Ah Mei… She brought me and Ethan out for
lunch and shopping. She said if she doesn’t come, she afraid that I will “qi
siao”. Ha ha ha … That eased my pain a bit… At least, I don’t feel solitude
during daytime.
This was also Ethan first day out. We went Desa Park City
for breakfast at Coffee Bean, then picked up Tiffy and Cayden from school and
lunch at One Utama.
using Heston's stroller as Ethan's one was in CG's car
wearing new clothes that xiao yi bought for his fullmoon
No comments:
Post a Comment