
Finally, I picked up my guts to have my long hair which oledi with me for years chopped off... I have been in dilemma for quite some time. Not because of I 舍 不得 my long hair but rather I couldn't find a skilled hairstylist.
Speaking of hairstylist, two weeks ago, I went to a hair salon near chee guan's house. It is located in a shoplot below flats. I didnt ask for price as I have the perception it couldnt be more expensive than those in shopping mall. I had my hair trimmed (actually i asked to cut my hair short, but the hairstylist said cannot as it would be messier bla bla bla ...) n blow (never asked for it), no hair wash.. Guess how much the hairstylist charged me ? RM55 ! wtf.... And the cut was just so so.
Whatever it is, my hair is short now. Do I look nice ?
I whatspp sis n ah mei my new look, both of them n mum gave the same reaction, "how r u going to take your wedding photos with short hair?" Har ?! So what ?! Who rules that bride must be with long hair ???
No comments:
Post a Comment